Monday, September 25, 2006

Grandma Hartsock's 90th Birthday

Grandma's 90th
Sep 23, 2006 - 14 Photos
I don't think this past weekend could have possibly been more eventful or emotional. Here are a few of the things I did:
  • Flew into Cincinnati on the red-eye friday night (Exhausting)
  • Realised that I had lost my whole set of keys somewhere during my flights. (Sad)
  • Surprised my Grandma on her 90th birthday dinner and saw her gasp and burst into tears. (Happy)
  • Beatboxed under Neil's flow. (Happy)
  • Rushed home at 2am because water was pouring from the kitchen ceiling. (Sad, Exhausting)
  • Watched the Bengals almost lose against the Steelers and then finally pull off a win. (Happy, Exhausting)
  • Discovered that my grandma finds "America: The Book" hilarious. (Happy)
  • Watched a performance of "Of Mice and Men" at the Cincinnati Playhouse. (Sad)
  • Flew out of Cincinnati at 7AM. (Exhausting)
  • Found my keys at the security desk in SFO. (Happy)

No comments:

←me