Sunday, September 23, 2007

Andy Kehoe

I wanted to share an awesome artist with you guys that Neil introduced me to a year or so ago, Andy Kehoe. His stuff has a vague narrative that runs through it with thematic characters. His "Truth" character is my favorite. I find them all really profoundly effecting. His site keeps drawing me back either to show friends or just to look at the images again. I love the textures. I just bought prints of the first two as birthday presents to myself.

Finding hope in a clearing.


Greeting the simple life.


Truth kills another crow.


Truth wanders alone.


After the flood, Truth wavers.


Death comes for me on a beautiful autumn day.


No answers out here.


Tragedy in the woods.


War hovers over us again.


King crow grows rampant.


Noble voices lie hidden and mute.

No comments:

←me