Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Sunday, May 27, 2007
Apologies for abandoning this blog for so long. Here's a short list of all the things that I wanted to write about or feel like I should have in the past two months and didn't get around to.
- Lauren and I breaking up.
- So it goes.
- Breaking my camera.
- This happened in the process of Charles and I inventing a new way to play pool. Never would I have suspected it was possible to play pool and get a cardiovascular workout at the same time. Sometime I'll post the rules. The Gods of Invention are petty, and they demand sacrifice. Such was the fate of my camera.
- Visiting Linda, Lee, Christina, Steve, Jake, and Will in Wenatchee.
- This was just awesome, and I contend that I have the cutest nephews ever. I would have pictures to prove it, but sadly . . .
- Virginia Tech Shootings
- There's only one thing of any significance I probably would have said. The people that died there died for the sake of freedom. In a society where we don't lock people up for writing disturbing things and where we allow people to have weapons, horrible events like this are inevitable. Those 32 people bore the cost of these freedoms for the rest of us.
- Seeing Shivkumar Sharma and Zakhir Hussain.
- Tabla is awesome.
- Seeing Nickel Creek perform for probably the last time.
- They've decided to go on indefinite hiatus after this tour, and I can't say I blame them. They've been playing together since they were eight. It wasn't the best of their concerts I've seen, and it wasn't nearly as eclectic as their concerts usually are, but it was a good time.
- Salsa Dancing.
- Considering this has been my primary recreational outlet since October, I should probably post something about it.
Posted by Ryan Moulton at 9:41 AM